Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 1 + 2 (280lbs)

Okay so the beginning is always the hardest and considering yesterday wasn't THAT hard, I'm thinking today will be better. I do need to slowly incorporate exercise back into my days because I did lose a lot of endurance which sucks because I use to kick ass! It's OKAY though, the #1 RULE for this project is to NEVER STOP I mean seriously do you think she got there by STOPPING? probably not. For those of you who don't know I'm eating Jenny Craig only, I may grab a smoothie from tropical smoothie- if you have one near you then you MUST TRY ISLAND DETOX.

Sitting here today, at 280lbs (weighed more this past weekend) is very humbling. It's hard to move, grab things in simple reach, turn over on my bed when I'm sleeping. Putting my shoes and socks on are a pain in the ass. I know I've gone too far. I know if I don't care now that I can easily balloon up to 300 or 400+ lbs. If you are 300 or 400+ lbs and your reading this, I want you to know that your victory would be a little bit bigger than mine, your more of a badass if you manage to have the amount of determination and patience and consistency it takes to lose that much weight, I don't want you to doubt, just love yourself and go for it, I'm proud of you, I'm proud of us, Not many people know what this journey is like, it's something only strong people do, for only strong people discipline themselves.



Todays Weight-280lbs
Todays exercise+ time-
Todays Food-




Todays quote to my healthy self-"I love you and I love food, but I love you a little more than I love food, so here's my proving it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thxnks