Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 3

I'm going to need to stop binging. I didn't like the breakfast bar so guess what poor choice I made? I decided to eat my LUNCH! AT 10 FREAKING A.M UGH! It's only the 3rd day jeez. I ate my entire turkey sandwich that was meant for lunch AND the side salad that came along with it, as if that wasn't enough I ate the dessert that CAME WITH DINNER and a little bit of dinner AND a snack bar that was meant for later. So I'm going to have to make sure that I don't eat a lunch #2 or add anything to dinner. I'm also drinking a smoothie, my stomach is so full but it's so hard to stop, I hope this doesn't effect my weigh in tomorrow at Jenny Craig, Carolina is my supporter there, she's great! It's nice having someone holding you accountable, that does definitely give me the extra push I need. My weigh in with her is tomorrow at 12:30, I'm going to probably have a small coffee and eat after the weigh-in for possible better results. My at home weight this morning was 279.4 which I hope is the last time I see 280 anything again, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thxnks